The Chippewa Flowage Area Property Owners Association (a non-profit corporation) was formed to generally promote, encourage, and foster the interests of all residents and property owners within two miles of the Chippewa Flowage.
- $25 – Individual/Property
- $26-$124- Contributor – Newsletter Recognition
- $125-$999- Steward – Newsletter Recognition & Gift
- $1000 & Up- Lifetime Conservationist – Newsletter Recognition, Gift, & Lifetime Membership
Donations in Addition to Dues–Let Us Know If You Would Like To Donate Additionally To The Following:
- Operating Expenses
- Conservation Project Fund (Board Approved Projects)
- Boat Ramp Extension Fund
- Conservation Trust Fund (Endowment Retained For Long Term Support)
Each paid membership receives one vote and one quarterly newsletter.
Shared property owners requesting an additional newsletter shall pay an additional membership fee.
The CFAPOA is a 501(c)(3)organization and dues may be tax deductible.
As property owners, we all have a common interest in the preservation of the Flowage. WE NEED YOUR HELP! The more participants in our association, the more clout we will have to influence the outcome of regulation and direction of our pristine resource.